Brothers United 2.0
- Low income any Lucas County Father: Biological, Custodial, Adoptive, Foster, Legal, Step, Grandfather or Male Family Member
- Recently released from imprisonment
- Children must be 18 years and younger
- Young men ages 12-17 years of age who are NOT Fathers
- Paternity Establishment
- Administrative Review
- Adjustment and Waiver
- Compromise/State Owed Arrears
- Access and Visitation
- Parenting Time Orders
- Co-parenting and Relationship Skills
Workshop Sessions and Program Incentives:
- 4 -week cohort style program –virtually and in- person using evidenced based curriculum in Fatherhood and Healthy Relationships.
- Optional (6 hours) soft work skills training
- Responsible parenting, healthy relationships and economic stability evidence-based curriculum
- Individuals cannot be excluded from series based on gender, race, age, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation or religion.
Referrals: Contact Avis Files at firstname.lastname@example.org or (419) 279-0798
Pathway Inc. Brothers United Fatherhood Program believe that Children are Important, Everyday we support and advocate for Fathers because when Children have involved Fathers the whole community thrives.
“Pathway, Inc.’s Brothers United 2.0 Fatherhood Program is supported by the Ohio Commission on Fatherhood.”