Healthy Start & Managed Care
Pathway Inc. Brothers United Healthy Start program is an expansion of Healthy Start through the Lucas County Health Department. This program is funded through HRSA.
- Father must have a child between 0-18 months or have an expecting co-parent connected to Healthy Start
- Must reside in Lucas County
Workshop Sessions and Program Incentives
- Class sessions are 4 days- 2 hours per day through virtual sessions using evidenced based curriculum in Fatherhood and Healthy Relationships.
- Earn $75 in program incentive.
- Participants who qualify and are interested will be connected to Ohio Means Jobs
- All participants will receive one-on-one Case Management
Referrals: Contact Mariah Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (419) 350-7467
This grant is in partnership with Toledo Lucas County Health Department Healthy Start Program, funded by United States Health and Resources and Services (HRSA)